We’re excited to announce that on May 15th, the Praed Foundation Collaborative Training Website will begin to migrate to a new platform. Our new and refreshed website includes changes to navigation, appearance, and enhanced reporting abilities. We’ve also improved the structure of our content, so you will be able to learn more effectively. There are a lot of smaller but dynamic changes, all to make your learning experience more effective. We will be moving users in phases with an expected completion date of June 30th so that by July, all users will have access to the new site. If you have any questions, please contact Lauren at: support@TCOMTraining.com.
The first group of users to move over to the new platform on May 15th are: California, Idaho, and Vermont users.
What to expect:
For the first time logging in, Please go to: The New Platform
- Username: email from LearnerNation
- Temporary Password: password
- You will then be asked to select a temporary password after completing steps 1 and 2
- You will then be asked to select your agency
Major changes from old platform to new platform
1. Certification is now tied to completion of ALL steps in a course and not just to passing a final exam
2. You will no longer be locked out after 3 unsuccessful attempts at a final exam; however, we will still be providing coaching and feedback
Below is a document that will help you navigate the new system:
The TCOM Team