The Praed Foundation is a public charitable foundation committed to improving the wellbeing of all through the use of personalized, timely and effective interventions
This website provides information about three tools supported by the Foundation. On this site, you will find copies of manuals and answers to frequently asked questions. A video clip from a training website is also provided as an overview. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation of the TCOM approach is provided.
LATEST FROM THE TCOM BLOG
- In the Car When It Happened: A Brief Reflection on the Inaugural QI Partnership Live Event March 20, 2023
- WORDS – “Risibility” March 17, 2023
- Connecting the Dots: “Getting an Organic Hold on the Data” March 15, 2023
- “What IPH?” Seminar – Can a horse be even more effective than a therapist? March 13, 2023
- Café con TCOM: Spanish-speaking collaborative at the 2022 TCOM Conference March 1, 2023