The Praed Foundation is a public charitable foundation committed to improving the wellbeing of all through the use of personalized, timely and effective interventions
This website provides information about three tools supported by the Foundation. On this site, you will find copies of manuals and answers to frequently asked questions. A video clip from a training website is also provided as an overview. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation of the TCOM approach is provided.
- Want to be a (Heuristic) Hero? November 22, 2021
- TCOM Safe System Team Assists in National Partnership for Child Safety November 17, 2021
- Ecological Dispruptions & Well-Being Among Children in Foster Care October 29, 2021
- What If You Could Find Your Ideal Psychotherapy Treatment Before Seeing a Therapist? October 26, 2021
- Let’s Recap: 2021 TCOM Conference October 18, 2021