The Praed Foundation is a public charitable foundation committed to improving the wellbeing of all through the use of personalized, timely and effective interventions
This website provides information about three tools supported by the Foundation. On this site, you will find copies of manuals and answers to frequently asked questions. A video clip from a training website is also provided as an overview. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation of the TCOM approach is provided.
- The Role of Resilience Factors in Foster Care Children Five Years or Younger November 20, 2023
- “WhatIPH?” Seminar – What If A Picture Were Worth More Than 1000 Words? November 6, 2023
- Connecting The Dots: Can the Development of Strengths Mitigate the Impact of Trauma? October 26, 2023
- We’re All Buzzing About the TCOM T-HIVE: Trainers Helping InVigorate Education! October 16, 2023
- Are You Ready for TCOM 2023? September 29, 2023