The Praed Foundation is a public charitable foundation committed to improving the wellbeing of all through the use of personalized, timely and effective interventions
This website provides information about three tools supported by the Foundation. On this site, you will find copies of manuals and answers to frequently asked questions. A video clip from a training website is also provided as an overview. In addition, a PowerPoint presentation of the TCOM approach is provided.
- Oregon’s Role in the National Partnership for Child Safety December 16, 2021
- 2022 TCOM Conference: Call for Proposals December 14, 2021
- And the Medallion Scavenger Hunt Winner is… December 7, 2021
- Want to be a (Heuristic) Hero? November 22, 2021
- TCOM Safe System Team Assists in National Partnership for Child Safety November 17, 2021